SwiftModders Admin Theme

This is a WHMCS Admin theme created by SwiftModders and based off the color scheme of the current SwiftModders web site. This theme currently support 4.4.2 and 4.5.

Screenshots: Home Page | Clients List | Calendar | Settings | Client Summary | Support Ticket List

Initial Release Changes (05/14/2011):

• Cleaned up various HTML template areas where access is available.
  • Replaced use of old hosted jQuery with latest Google CDN hosted version.
  • Changed "My Notes" functionality to work using jQuery UI dialog function.
  • Adjusted the HTML and CSS structure for all editable areas of the template theme.
  • Removed areas of unnecessary images for a lighter theme utilizing the latest CSS3 techniques.

Supported Browsers:

• Firefox 3+ (FF 4 Recommended)
  • Internet Explorer 7+ (IE9 Recommended)
  • Opera
  • Safari
  • Chrome

*Note: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you use this theme on a resolution of at least 1280x1024 for the most optimal scenario.

Edited by WHMCS John
OP's Request

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be sorted out now, I am trying to figure out how to auto-set this approve you on payment. Once I do it should hopefully be easier :).

I think I got the auto-release working. So enjoy guys! Please post feedback, bugs, and suggestions directly via my support site.

Edited by SM-John

A great job and having had a very quick flick through the main admin areas, everything looks to be working as it should and looks great. Also looks great in the iphone browser. (I use the full version on my iphone rather than the iphone app as it has no limitations as to what you can do).

This version is cleaner and better organised IMHO. Great job and well worth the $20.

A great job and having had a very quick flick through the main admin areas, everything looks to be working as it should and looks great. Also looks great in the iphone browser. (I use the full version on my iphone rather than the iphone app as it has no limitations as to what you can do).

This version is cleaner and better organised IMHO. Great job and well worth the $20.

Thank you very much, I wish I could do more with this, however I am limited to what WHMCS gives us access to change in the template files. I have user jQuery to make some changes and fix some weird HTML issues. :)

Well done - John :)

I have just purchased and installed on 4.4.2 and it was seamless.

Regards

Shaun

Hi,

Great theme. Makes my staff want to visit the panel :P.

-Bubka3

Thank you both, I appreciate your support and hope to keep making it better and better :).

Great design John, have always been a fan of your work. Very clean and easy on the eyes.

*Note: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you use this theme on a resolution of at least 1280x1024 for the most optimal scenario.

One thing that has bugged me about the WHMCS admin area... the design is too wide for about 15% of the world.

Great design John, have always been a fan of your work. Very clean and easy on the eyes.

One thing that has bugged me about the WHMCS admin area... the design is too wide for about 15% of the world.

Thanks, that's because there are so many nav items in WHMCS. This software needs a major overhaul in how it's HTML is produced. Even though the software works great, it has many not ideal HTML coding practices, except in the client-side because you have far more flexibility.

Thanks, that's because there are so many nav items in WHMCS. This software needs a major overhaul in how it's HTML is produced. Even though the software works great, it has many not ideal HTML coding practices, except in the client-side because you have far more flexibility.

Yes I agree...

Anyways, looks absolutely stunning, best of luck!

Any Chance we can make a fixed width version of this theme?

Just scrolling my eyes from left to right on a 24" monitor where as v4 template sort of just there in front of you.

Any thoughts?

I will see what I can do to make a fixed width version for larger screens. I actually have a 24" wide-screen LCD as well so it is a bit much. I will see what I can do for the next release.

Any Chance we can make a fixed width version of this theme?

Just scrolling my eyes from left to right on a 24" monitor where as v4 template sort of just there in front of you.

Any thoughts?

Just need to stick a max-width property on the whmcs-wrapper divider. Also probably margin:auto; to make it centred.

Just a thought:

In the support tickets page, it would be good if you could see the selected product that the ticket relates to (selected by customer in client area), near the top of where the ticket reply is made rather than having to scroll to the bottom of the page.

Just a thought:

In the support tickets page, it would be good if you could see the selected product that the ticket relates to (selected by customer in client area), near the top of where the ticket reply is made rather than having to scroll to the bottom of the page.

+1

Would be nice just under the ticket reply field, Like v4 theme