(Curl Error) couldn't connect to host - code: 7

CyberBeat

Helo, Again

I know you guys are most likely sick of having this posted,but i have searched the forum and am stumped.

My host has got my WHMCS package installed on a different server that is not managed by them,

which has caused me multiple problems as we are not allowed access to that server to modify files.

But that is not what i am here to ask.

My current problem is that i am getting the error code:

"Module Create Failed - Service ID: 39 - Error: (Curl Error) couldn't connect to host - code: 7"

Now i have tried all the IPs that i have going to my server, and i have tried the remote access

key from WHM and my usual password, also tried all those with and with out SSL mode on,

as my server accessed by HTTPS.

So i thought i would ask here before i contact my Host, as i have been asking them lots of

annoying questions recently and don't want to bug them unless it is really required.

Any help would be really appreciated, and if you need more details, just ask me and i will give them to you.

Thank you,

Braydon Waayer

www.cbiwebhsot.com

• 1 month later...

Can you kindly tell us how to fix that? is that something we can do or is it something our host does..

As I have a VPS server with WHMCS installed on?

It worked the other month but now it does not work.

I was trying to unsuspend an account because for some reason after they paid it did not automatically "unsuspend them" (Even got an email saying that they had been unsuspended but when you go to the actual website, that was not the ccase). So, when I went into the cp I got the same error mentioned above.

This response means you have a firewall blocking the connection. For cPanel it would be 2086/2087.