Is lifetime license available?

Wario

Question

4 answers to this question

https://www.whmcs.com/members/index.php/knowledgebase/281/Pricing-Changes-FAQ.html/?utm_source=license-holders&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=price-change-october-2016

What about Owned Licenses? As of October 3rd, 2016, we are no longer be offering owned licenses for sale.

Developing, improving and providing support for the WHMCS product has ongoing costs, and therefore a subscription based model makes more sense.

What does this mean for existing Owned Licenses?

Existing Owned Licenses are unaffected by these changes. Owned licenses will continue to provide the same unlimited active client usage as before.

so basically no - WHMCS no longer sell them.

if you can find someone with an existing lifetime license willing to sell theirs (they'd need to pay WHMCS a fee to do this), then that would be the only viable way to get one now... however, it's worth noting that you can't offer to buy or sell a license in these forums, you'll need to look elsewhere.

I like your system but not enough to pay that much for it.

That begs the question of why you're here on this forum, then. Not meaning to disparage or argue with you (this is a legitimate question), but if the price is something you aren't willing to pay, and you don't like the system more than some affiliate system like Duoservers, why join and participate here? What's in it for you?

Which is enough all on its own..

I'm not happy that increased either, especially the large amount it jumped, but that's the price to keep current. It helps run my business, and the time it saves me is worth it, at least so far. I don't miss invoicing due accounts, clients can pay without me having to intervene, and they can order things while I'm doing other tasks.

I like that. ;)