Ticket Importing using Email forwarding

EZEHOST

I have just set up ticket importing, and tried testing.

I have attempted to send an email from my gmail account, I am not receiving any email return, and when checking the Ticket Import Log, there is nothing showing.

The email is however arriving in the inbox for the associated email address for my domain.

Any one know where I could have gone wrong?

Hi Ezehost,

It sounds like you are using POP3 Cron importing, have you checked your email account your server sends cron reports to for any errors?

Hey Chris,

Thank you for replying, I am using Email Forwarding, using: | php -q /home/ezehost/public_html/clients/crons/pipe.php I am not receiving any error messages.

Hi Ezehost,

Thanks for you reply,

Hmm, ok given that you have a phyiscal mailbox setup for these can you try POP3 Mail and see if this helps, generally when using email forwarders you don't have a physical box

Okay, so following your instructions, I have set up POP3 and I am now getting the following error, every time the Cron runs:

Failed loading /opt/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so:  /opt/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so: undefined symbol: zend_execute_ex
Failed loading /opt/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so::  /opt/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so:: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Site error: the <a href="http://www.ioncube.com">ionCube</a> PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking.

Please visit <a href="http://get-loader.ioncube.com">get-loader.ioncube.com</a> for install assistance.

My server is using PHP7.0, recently upgraded from 5.6. I have just noticed that the daily Cron run is also returning the same error.

• WHMCS Developer

Hey,

OK, this could also explain the issue you are having with the piping also.

It looks like the command line is using a different PHP than what is being "provided" to the browser. The php configured is attempting to load a php.ini file that has an incorrect path (or a path that it has no permission for) to the loader which you would need to check and update. You should then find this will resolve your issue.

Alternatively, for the crons, you could also use the full path to the same php version that is being used when serving web pages and this may resolve your issue.