How to translate Spotlight Featured TLDs

Hello!

We need to translate to spanish (or another language) the categories from spotlight TLDs and its tags:

Captura.PNG

Also we need to put the currency (€) on the yellow and blue boxes (.com and .net spotlight).

We didn't found on translation files any relation with the tags, with the categories, etc.

How can we do that?

for the currency in the boxes, you'll need to edit domainregister.tpl and change...

{$tldinfo.register->toPrefixed()}{if $tldinfo.period > 1}{lang key="orderForm.shortPerYears" years={$tldinfo.period}}{else}{lang key="orderForm.shortPerYear" years=''}{/if}

to..

{$tldinfo.register->toSuffixed()}{if $tldinfo.period > 1}{lang key="orderForm.shortPerYears" years={$tldinfo.period}}{else}{lang key="orderForm.shortPerYear" years=''}{/if}

for the TLD Categories, again it's an edit to domainregister.tpl

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?128038-New-Domain-Pricing-Table-Matrix&p=512214#post512214

for the tags, you'll need to create Language Overrides for...

$_LANG['domainCheckerSalesGroup']['sale'] = "Sale";
$_LANG['domainCheckerSalesGroup']['hot'] = "Hot";
$_LANG['domainCheckerSalesGroup']['new'] = "New";

Thank you for your help.

This doesn't work:

$_LANG['domainCheckerSalesGroup']['sale'] = "Oferta";
$_LANG['domainCheckerSalesGroup']['hot'] = "Popular";
$_LANG['domainCheckerSalesGroup']['new'] = "Nuevo";

I don't know why but is translated since the installation step. How can I fix it?

Suffixed is working perfectly and I will try the translation to categories.

Thank you.

Categories translation was successful! Thank you. But the tags (hot, new, sale) are still on english. Maybe the template is not prepared for this?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I was translate successfully the tags (hot, sale, new) by changing the domainregister.tpl:

{if $price.group}
                               <span class="tld-sale-group tld-sale-group-{$price.group}">{$price.group}!</span>
                           {/if}

With this:

{if $price.group}
                               <span class="tld-sale-group tld-sale-group-{$price.group}">{if {$LANG.domainCheckerSalesGroup.{$price.group}}}{$LANG.domainCheckerSalesGroup.{$price.group}}{else}{$price.group}{/if}!</span>
                           {/if}

All on this page is fine right now!

Thank you!

Thank you for your help.

This doesn't work:

$_LANG['domainCheckerSalesGroup']['sale'] = "Oferta";
$_LANG['domainCheckerSalesGroup']['hot'] = "Popular";
$_LANG['domainCheckerSalesGroup']['new'] = "Nuevo";

I don't know why but is translated since the installation step. How can I fix it?

it looks like WHMCS have hardcoded their hook code to use English terms, so it's not using any translation strings... :roll:

to get around that, in domainregister.tpl, you could change ~ line 208

<span class="tld-sale-group tld-sale-group-{$price.group}">{$price.group}!</span>

to...

<span class="tld-sale-group tld-sale-group-{$price.group}">{if {$LANG.domainCheckerSalesGroup.{$price.group}}}{$LANG.domainCheckerSalesGroup.{$price.group}}{else}{$price.group}{/if}!</span>

FTUGSov.png

just be aware that if you make the replacement text too long, it might cause issues...

BBdE2ZU.png

lol - you figured the code out yourself, well done. :idea: