In need of Custom Addon Module created.

I am looking to HIRE someone to create a custom addon module for me. It is fairly simple I think. I am looking to have a table in my WHMCS database in which will hold login information for other websites we use. I am looking for way to control website logins within my company.

Please note this will be an Admin Side module ONLY! I do not want any output to the main site, I just want this information to be visible to administrators only!! There will be a link under Addon Modules in the admin section!

I have made a simple demo of how I would like it to look, https://www.affordabledomains.ca/admin_login_info.php

I would like it based off the current admin roles, so each login would would have permission set to it in which it will be displayed to that admin group.

During the initial install of the module >> Setup >> addon Modules >> I would like there to be options to remove the database during deactivate, and a option to select who can add/delete login information, basically selecting from the admin roles from WHMCS, I would like multiply admin roles selected to be able to edit and delete.

If you have any questions about this project please contact me via live chat on my website. Please contact me if you are interested in taking a look into this project for me, jason@affordabledomains.ca

Edited by AffordableDomainsCanada

Hello Jason,

I am Scott Walter from CIS. Thank you for posting your requirement.

We are processing your initial details and soon i will share our understanding/queries over your email.

Meanwhile you can check our details in your PM box.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Scott Walter