Fatal error: Class 'WHMCS_Log_Activity' not found

I'm trying to upgrade to 7.1.2 from 5.13.14

I've copied the full set of files over my installation and run the database upgrade successfully.

When I go to the admin page, I get this:

Fatal error: Class 'WHMCS_Log_Activity' not found in /var/www/html/WHMCS/modules/widgets/activity_log.php on line 13 Call Stack: 0.4120 11179272 1. call_user_func:{/var/www/html/WHMCS/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Widget.php:0}() /var/www/html/WHMCS/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Widget.php:0 0.4120 11179344 2. widget_activity_log() /var/www/html/WHMCS/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Widget.php:0

I've tried overwriting the files again with no joy. I'm guessing it's something to do with vendor/autoload but I can't find any useful tips in these forums.

Can anyone shed any light on it?

When I go to the admin page, I get this:

Fatal error: Class 'WHMCS_Log_Activity' not found in /var/www/html/WHMCS/modules/widgets/activity_log.php on line 13 Call Stack: 0.4120 11179272 1. call_user_func:{/var/www/html/WHMCS/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Widget.php:0}() /var/www/html/WHMCS/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Widget.php:0 0.4120 11179344 2. widget_activity_log() /var/www/html/WHMCS/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Widget.php:0

I've tried overwriting the files again with no joy. I'm guessing it's something to do with vendor/autoload but I can't find any useful tips in these forums.

Can anyone shed any light on it?

activity_log.php isn't a v7 shipped file any more so it must be a part of your old v5 installation... you could try deleting the file (or renaming it .txt) and seeing if it helps.

Is there anything I might have lost by doing this (I've inherited this system - not fully up to speed on it yet)?

as long as you kept a backup copy of your old files for reference, then you will at least know what you had.

you may need to reinstall any addons that you were using - though go back to the developers and get their latest versions for v7.

other things you may have lost? custom templates, language overrides, action hooks spring to mind - but the templates/hooks might not necessarily be v7 compatible anyway.