Invoice Working Know How

anoopcber

Hello,

I am new to WHMCS and started using it first time for my company.

I have tried hard to learn few things but not clear and need your support on this.

We are a Web Development Agency and billing to client for Web Design, Domain and hosting services.

I need following to achieve followings :

Question #1

Invoice Scenario #1

WebSite Designing $500.00 (This is one time)

Domain & Hosting Included first time

But next time after one year from today : Domain & Hosting need to be charged $99.00

lets say 24 Feb 2018.

Question : How to create above invoice and add domain & Hosting in recurring.

Invoice Scenario #2

WebSite Designing $500.00 (This is one time)

Domain & Hosting $99.00

Next time after one year from today : Domain & Hosting need to be charged $99.00

lets say 24 Feb 2018.

Question : How to create above invoice and add domain & Hosting in recurring.

Question #2

My Server Date is correct but in whmcs when creating invoice it is creating on previous day date.

today is 24th Feb but invoice dates are 23rd Feb.

Question #3

I have created several clients and added Products / Services yesterday but today products and services deleted and client status was inactive? What is wrong.

I will be thankful for your help, please help me urgently so that I can start using this software.

Thanks and Regards

for Q1, do these services already exist as products or product bundles in your WHMCS ?? I assume if you're entering them from the admin area, that you're adding them as new orders rather than custom invoicing?

Q2 - perhaps WHMCS and server time don't match - https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?95954-How-to-change-WHMCS-timezone&p=402179#post402179

Q3 - what does the activity log say? WHMCS shouldn't be deleting products & services, but if it did anything, there should be a log of it... i'm wondering if there is an issue with your connection to the database??