WHMCS 7.1.1 - cron doesn't seem to run properly after upgrade

Every 25 minutes I receive this message:

Your WHMCS is configured to perform the Daily System Cron during the hour of 9 am. However, the Daily System Cron did not execute within that hour as expected.

This may be due to the scheduled time specified in your web hosting control panel's cron entry. Please ensure your web hosting control panel executes the WHMCS System Cron (cron.php) at least once during the hour of 9 am.

If you have confirmed that setting, and you continue to receive this message, then please refer to the WHMCS Cron documentation to ensure you have itemized the appropriate command and any additional options.

Please contact WHMCS Support if you require further assistance.

The thing is, in the control panel -> automation settings, I can see that the cron is executed properly (see the screenshot below)

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 08.10.12.png

Have you made sure the cronjob in cPanel has been set correctly? Have you taken thier advice and

Please contact WHMCS Support if you require further assistance.

I once had the same issue, I had changed the time in WHMCS but didnt change the cronjob in cPanel and I started getting the same error, I ended up removing the cronjob in cPanel, re-setting it up, and then things starting working normal again.

Worse case, open a ticket and you may get a faster response.