Want to upgrade to no branding - InmotionHosting Reseller

Hi guys,

I just signed up with inmotionhosting reseller, I get the whmcs for free as their package. I have successfully installed it on my site and is up and running now. However, I want to upgrade my license to no branding - where shall I upgrade, in my inmotionhosting or here in whmcs?

I don't have login details of my whmcs account with the license because only the license is provided by inmotionhosting. I have called their support and they recommended to contact whmcs about this concern.

Please help.

Thanks and more power everyone! :)

Regards.

I just signed up with inmotionhosting reseller, I get the whmcs for free as their package. I have successfully installed it on my site and is up and running now. However, I want to upgrade my license to no branding - where shall I upgrade, in my inmotionhosting or here in whmcs?

I don't have login details of my whmcs account with the license because only the license is provided by inmotionhosting. I have called their support and they recommended to contact whmcs about this concern.

you could contact WMHCS Reseller Support without the need to log in - I would assume the change in your license would be handled by inmotion (if they choose to), but Reseller Support should be able to give you a definitive answer on that.

you could contact WMHCS Reseller Support without the need to log in - I would assume the change in your license would be handled by inmotion (if they choose to), but Reseller Support should be able to give you a definitive answer on that.

Thank you very much brian! :) Truly appreciated your advice.. I will go to WHMCS Reseller Support now..

you could contact WHMCS Reseller Support without the need to log in - I would assume the change in your license would be handled by inmotion (if they choose to), but Reseller Support should be able to give you a definitive answer on that.

When opening a ticket please open it with Customer Service rather than Support, they are the best people to help you with this.