Add ADSL products to WHMCS

I would like to add ADSL products to my product list. I have a few challanges doing so. Any advice would be appreciated.

1. I need to ask whether the service should be activated (billed) immediately or on the 1st of the next month. depending on the answer, the billing system should:

a: capture the answer for me to see

b: create a recurring (monthly) invoice due on the 1st of every month, not withstanding the order date, and if immediate activation is required, a non-pro rated invoice immediately, still setting the billing cycle to the 1st of the next month.

I am prepared to pay a moddest fee for the solution of my problem, and I suspect other people whe sell hosting packages also sell ADSL. There might be a lucrative opportunity for antone with the skills and time to resolve this.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

if you're prepared to pay for the solution, then you should really post in Service Offers & Requests as developers can't offer their services for paid work in Developer's Corner - but they can in Service Offers & Requests... you could either repost or ask a moderator to move the thread.

off the top of my head, I can't think of a way to do this without some sort of custom solution.