After Upgrade - Products/Services + Servers Page NOT WORKING

Hello, I just upgraded from WHMCS 6.3 to 7.1.1 and most things are now working but both my products/service page and servers page are not loading in my admin area, every other page is loading fine

I attached images of what does load when i click on those two pages, its like a blank page with some text on top / its really weird because i could tell all my servers are still added because in home page in network status widget i still see all their status as well as in my clients services I can see those services & servers assigned to the users still

So what are the most likely reasons why these two pages are not working and how can I fix it quickly?

Also because of this I think my server modules are not working / as when I click on suspend or unsuspend it instantly just says it did not work / probably related to this error with the pages

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Also forgot to mention in case not obvious from the photos besides the text on top it doesn't show anything else, like it doesn't list any servers at all

and for the products page it only shows the Group Name of one out of 3 groups and it shows no products at all / even though they are saved cause when i go to client area order page you can still see all our dozen+ products/services

- - - Updated - - -

https://postimg.org/image/o1q1it38v/

https://postimg.org/image/b01x5iazd/

You really should provie thread content, not just a thread title

Turn on error reporting (admin -> settings -> general settings -> other)

Retry accessing the page you have problems with

- - - Updated - - -

You really should provie thread content, not just a thread title

Turn on error reporting (admin -> settings -> general settings -> other)

Retry accessing the page you have problems with