Pricing Question(s)

compositor

Question

Hi,

I am looking at the pricing page, and where it says "An active client is defined as one with at least one active or suspended product, service, add-on or domain" does this mean that I can pay for one month and allow the recurring montly fee to lapse?

If so, can I re-start at any time and then gain one full month from the time I unsuspend?

Also, is billing pro-rated or is it a set time from when you commence?

Thank you

1 answer to this question

Hi,

I am looking at the pricing page, and where it says "An active client is defined as one with at least one active or suspended product, service, add-on or domain" does this mean that I can pay for one month and allow the recurring montly fee to lapse?

If so, can I re-start at any time and then gain one full month from the time I unsuspend?

Thank you

You can stop paying at anytime! But your license will be Suspended due to non payment, and you will not be able to access the admin section on your site. You CANT just pay for one month and expect to use the software for a few extra months and when a update is released pay for another month to get the update and go about your business.

No if you signup on the 2nd, your account will be due ever 2nd day of the month. Billing is NOT pro-rated.