Create Ticket Upon Order Of Specific Product

ATSLarry

Hello,

I have several products that require 'Manual Setup'.

I want a ticket to automatically be opened to a certain department upon the order creation and successful payment of certain products and I want a certain 'phrase' or sentence to be added to the ticket as to what we are doing for the customer and it should be executed as if the customer opened the ticket.

What command or code will make this happen? I've never coded something like this before, so any help and information about this would be greatly appreciated. I don't know where to start with this.

Could someone give me a helping hand here with this coding? Should just be able to do something with a hook or some sort of action script. I need to have it done, so that the coding doesn't get erased / reset when I update WHMCS.

Regards,

Larry

That's all greek to me buddy, I don't know what any of that means or where to start with this or what code needs to go where. I'm not a script coder and know nothing about API's. I'm sure that someone who knew what they were doing could whip this up fairly quickly. I'm willing to pay a little something for it. It shouldn't be too difficult to do.

Thanks,

Larry

Edited by ATSLarry

It's always funny to see non developers, non coders , people that know nothing about programming claim

this should take 15 minutes or so

You've got the links. Use APIs and hooks, tell us how long it takes you to put together, and do release the code, waiting on 'tips'.

We'll wait.

@twhiting9275: It's funny to see people like you be so unprofessional and inconsiderate of others. It's a simple module and for someone that knows what they are doing and that makes WHMCS modules for a living, it should only take them a few minutes to whip up some code. Obviously you don't know how to do it, so that's why you are being so rude and inconsiderate. If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all and keep your unprofessional comments to yourself. Good day.

Now, that's rich... The guy who's going around here begging everyone to give them their stuff for free accusing someone of being 'inconsiderate and rude'

We're not here to build your business up for you. Find a developer, pay them.

You have no idea what my talents are. I COULD do this for you, but given your attitude here, yeah, no. I absolutely wouldn't do it for free, nor should anyone. We're not here to be your personal code slaves.

You're about a rude individual who has now made a complete ass out of yourself. You are sitting here assuming that I am wanting something for free and going on this unnecessary spill about how you aren't doing something for free and I never once said it was going to be free. You just automatically assumed that I wanted something for free. See what happens when you assume? I didn't ask anyone to 'build my business for me' and I definitely would not choose YOU as my developer. Also, I have not 'begged' anyone to give me something for free. YOU ARE rude and inconsiderate of others, for sure. You treating people the way you are, are not going to get you anywhere in life and you definitely will not be earning my business anytime soon and when other people read your posts, they won't be doing business with you either, the way you are talking to me for no reason. No need for any further discussion or comments from you.

Hi Larry,

I'm sure that someone who knew what they were doing could whip this up fairly quickly. I'm willing to pay a little something for it. It shouldn't be too difficult to do.

the problem is, if you're willing to pay for this, then you posted in the wrong sub-forum - you should have posted in Service Offers & Requests - developers cannot respond in this thread if they want payment to provide the solution.

if anyone wants to give you a solution for free, or hints towards it, that's totally fine... :idea:

however, i'm sure if you re-posted your question in Service Offers & Requests, you'll get a number of developers responding to the post.