Advanced Menu Manager for WHMCS

It was hard before to manage WHMCS menus, for example if you want to add new menu item, change it’s place or make it hidden or shown in certain condition, or even to translate the title.

Earlier it required you to know at least the basics of HTML and CSS, or to deal with PHP sometimes.

Now you can do all of this and even more using this module that enables you to do numerous actions like adding unlimited menus and sub-menu items, identifying when and to whom each item will be displayed, add translations to several languages from the same place, changing the order of menu items using Drag-Drop technique, and many more, all of this can be done easily only with few clicks.

[h=4]KEY FEATURES:[/h]

• Add Unlimited Menus and Sub-menu links
  • Compatible with WHMCS Six and Five Templates
  • Compatible with Custom Templates
  • Change menu links ordering with Drag-and-Drop
  • Add translation to each item easily
  • Add additional attributes to each menu link
  • Add core system URL from categorized lists, or external URL
  • Add icon to each menu item
  • Display stats inside menu links number (ex. Total Active Services, Open Tickets, Due Invoices, etc)
  • Visibility Options, Choose when to display specific menu links
  • Open URL in the same window or in new window
  • Install WHMCS default menu items with one click
  • Well Documented

Order, Screenshots, and Live demo information:

http://codecanyon.net/item/whmcs-advanced-menu-manager/12866806

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not figured out why it is doing it but have got it working....

The template we use was a copy if Six. Identical in every way but we were planning on making changes. So we copied Six, renamed copy to Six-Custom. When we have Six-Custom as the default, place the {$menumanager_1} code into the correct Six-Custom header.tpl and also select the Default menu when configuring the plugin it then causes the menu to distort. However, if we use the Six template and make the same changes it works fine...?

So, it seems to work when using default theme name but as soon as we change the theme name it breaks. This means we cannot use this plugin as well as a non-default named theme.

Edited by CCSupport

Just to add to this, now all resolved...after great support from the developer. Quick turnaround on email support is always great to have! Turns out the issue was with us choosing Custom Theme in one of the options. Even if you have renamed/modified the Six theme you still need to select the Six theme instead of Custom. Works very very well! For $20 I am impressed :-)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This mod is absolutely outstanding! It saved me a ton of time and my public facing and client facing top navbars are exactly as I'd like them. I really liked the ability to be able to only show the announcements, KB, and Network status to logged in clients only. THANK YOU for creating this mod ModulesCastle!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Is this project still valid? Visiting the codecanyon link in his sig and rtying to view a demo gets this: "whmcs.rootdemo.com’s server DNS address could not be found.".

I'd prefer to be able to edit menus easily, but the default WHMCS way is anything but easy. I'd like a closer look at something else, even if it means relying on a third party app (knowing they very nearly always vanish after a time).

He's got 2 out of 4 nameservers that are lame, and I get the same result with several browsers, even after clearing any DNS caches.

FF:

Firefox can’t find the server at whmcs.rootdemo.com

Chrome:

whmcs.rootdemo.com’s server DNS address could not be found. (ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED)

I can ping from a server and it shows the IP it's connecting to, so it exists, but any attempt to reach it via browser or local ping fails. Tracert also fails locally, and instantly. Weird. I'm using Google's resolvers both here and on that server, so that suggests it's not the resolver, but possibly my ISP.

I'll try again at a later date, but it's looking like I won't be able to use that.