GroupPay - Now Open Source !

Shaun

WHMCS'ers

GroupPay from Kadeo is now Open Source and FREE!

Why ???

I've been crazy with new ventures and believe that the community will benefit from an open source product due to increased involvement from the community at large.

But I paid for it << Insert Time >> ago

You paid for a product, which you required and done the job ;-)

No corrospondance will be entered into regarding this matter

How can I get it ?

As with all great open source its on GitHub.

http://github.com.au/craftyshaun/whmcs-grouppay/

How can I contribute.

Code: Please fork the branch on GitHub and then submit a pull request.

Issues: You can create issues for features/bugs over on GitHub

Thanks

Shaun

Edited by Shaun
Thanks HTB

Anyone tested it on whmcs 5.2 ?

I tried it on the latest (WHMCS 5.2.7), but couldn't get it to work; I put everything from the GitHub link --> Addon Module folder into whmcs/modules/admin, the tpl file into whmcs/templates/my_template, and FRONT END FILES/grouppay.php into whmcs/; the way it is now, I can activate the addon in WHMCS, but when going to ADDONS --> GROUP PAY in the WHMCS admin area, I see the php file outputting onto the screen (in what looks like a GitHub window).

Any ideas guys? Anyone get this to work successfully?

Edited by int

I tried it on the latest (WHMCS 5.2.7), but couldn't get it to work; I put everything from the GitHub link --> Addon Module folder into whmcs/modules/admin, the tpl file into whmcs/templates/my_template, and FRONT END FILES/grouppay.php into whmcs/; the way it is now, I can activate the addon in WHMCS, but when going to ADDONS --> GROUP PAY in the WHMCS admin area, I see the php file outputting onto the screen (in what looks like a GitHub window).

Any ideas guys? Anyone get this to work successfully?

For what I knew it used to not be 5.2 compatible so that would confirm it's still not.

This is the only reason why I am not updating my whmcs to 5.2 yet.

For what I knew it used to not be 5.2 compatible so that would confirm it's still not.

This is the only reason why I am not updating my whmcs to 5.2 yet.

What version is it then confirmed to be compatible with? What version are you running?

Have I placed all the files in the appropriate locations? Wasn't sure about the frontend / grouppay.php file (and it being put in the root of the WHMCS folder).

i have one thing to change... > in the addon folder: group_pay.php

echo '<table><tr><td>Enabled:</td><td>'.($settings['Enabled'] == "on" && $validLic[0] ? '<span style="color: green; font-weight: bold;">Enabled</span>' : '<span style="color: red; font-weight: bold;">Disabled</span>').'</td></tr>';

to:

echo '<table><tr><td>Enabled:</td><td>'.($settings['Enabled'] == "on" ? '<span style="color: green; font-weight: bold;">Enabled</span>' : '<span style="color: red; font-weight: bold;">Disabled</span>').'</td></tr>';

you have to delete && $validLic[0] because if not, it will display "Disabled" in the Addon Module

hope this is correct what i say here :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ok i have this installed but im a noobe how do they use it is enabled but if i got to the link grouppay.php in root i get somthing about hash who do i creat links for there group pay url or incluse it in the welcome email?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the grammar lmao

- - - Updated - - -

? above is lol HOW do i creat links for them and can it be placed in the welcome email

• 3 months later...