wStripe - Advanced Stripe payment gateway module for WHMCS

Hello Everyone,

We are proud to present wStripe - Advanced Stripe payment gateway module for WHMCS. It is loaded with tons of features, with new ones coming out soon!

For Features List and to gain full access for 15 Days (Free Trial), please visit our official website: /http://www.wstripe.ca/

If you have any questions, please reach us at info @ wstripe.ca.

Thank you!

ckyhigh Studios

• 2 months later...
Has anyone used this yet Im interested in changing from zignut one and this one looks like the best so far.

Hey Voomo,

Nice to hear from you.

Though I cannot speak for wonderful people currently using wStripe, I can advise you to take it for a spin! You can gain full access for 15 days, by clicking on "Free Trial" button at http://www.wstripe.ca/.

Please see if it works out for you, and don't hesitate to contact us for any type of questions or concerns, at info@wstripe.ca.

Thank you!

ckyhigh Studios

This one doesn't appear to support remote card storage, which makes it easier to be PCI compliant and takes the onus off the host in the event a client's card is compromised and they start to think maybe the host is to blame. There is a stripe module that is free and supports remote card storage/stripe.js so the card data never touches your server in any way.

• 1 month later...

Hello Alex,

Sorry for the delayed reply. This forum was not monitored - I will check here regularly now.

Yes, as soon as the UK Beta is over, I will immediately release update to account for the new Currency. Moreover, if your Free Trial is not yet over, or if you already own wStripe, and have Upgrades and Support add-on (1st Year is Free and included), you are eligible for ALL upgrades.

I hope that answers your question. If you have any urgent inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@wstripe.ca.

Thank you!

ckyhigh Studios

Hello Troy,

I appreciate your honest feedback.

We are currently in the process of adding several new features to wStripe, including Stripe.js validation (to remove PCI Compliance), Remote Tokenization, new Currencies etc.

All existing and new Free Trial accounts, as well as Paid Members with Upgrades and Support package enabled (1st Year is Free and included), will have access to ALL upgrades.

Thank you!

ckyhigh Studios

Edited by jaimil.p

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Alex,

We have just, recently released Multi-Currency update. You are now free to use any currency of your choice within WHMCS, and Stripe will process the payment in that Currency of the Order / Invoice.

Please go ahead and download the latest version to get this effect.

Thank you!

ckyhigh Studios

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

We downloaded installed the latest Stripe Gateway Trial version on WHMCS version 5.3.12

Images attached in the Support Ticket 205240

1) I have attached the Strip Test details which we have used.

2) When I change the Payment Method for the client I get the error :

Validation Error 1

I have attached the screenshot for that also (Client_Update_Validation_Error.jpg)

3) I am getting error on Credit Card Update (cc.jpg)

4) On Invoice Payment I am getting error .

5) Please let me know if this is compatible with latest WHMCS version 5.3.12

6) Also please let me know how is this Compatible with Future Updates on WHMCS as I saw it overwrites the WHMCS Order Template files. . What will happen if we upgrade the WHMCS

@broadway, Thank you for trying out wStripe. We are sorry you are experiencing difficulties getting up and running with wStripe.

We have received both of your tickets, and have replied to them promptly. We will help you get everything setup smoothly.

I would kindly request you to put sensitive ticket-related information within Ticket, as this forum is public. We will reply right away during our support hours.

Thanks again!