WHMCS and WHM/Cpanel

lostbg

Hello!

I have recentely purchased a reseller acount and WHMCS. I have problems linking the WHMCS to WHM. I have set a server and entered all the info for my resellers account there. I try to set up new hosting package and nothing happens, no packege is created in my WHM, also tried to create a package manually (just the name), used the exact same name, but when i tried to change the MB qutoa, FTP and etc. form my WHMCS, nothing happened and no change was made in my WHM Pacage. I am rpetty sure that I havent linked them correctely to each other. Also on the Modules page on the New products page, I didn't see a place where i set up which server to use (I have only 1 set up atm), shouldnt be there a place to select which server?

Hello,

As John mentioned your activity log should be the first place to hunt the issue.

This is either going to be incorrect information on your server page setup > servers > edit or the package name for your product (make use it's in this format cpanelusername_packagename)

Jack