Boleto

Patty

Hi, Matt.

I see you integrated the brazilian boleto to the payment gateways. Great! Thank you so much! This is a valuable addition for us down here. :)

But I noticed you encripted all files, which makes impossible to customize the data which will be inputed in the generated boleto, like "cedente", "nosso número" and other things, which have to be changed according to each account.

Would it be possible for you to include the original files (include/funcoes_bank and layout_bank, which are under GNU license) or at least make all these fields customizable in the admin area? Also it's very important that the "nosso número" field is unique for each boleto generated, based on a pre-defined number that would be incremented for each new generated boleto, which is used for bank control and for generating the barcode. If that number is not according to the bank rules, the boleto will be generated and could be paid but the payment won't be credited in the respective bank account and possibly won't be retrieved.

Also the "Sacado" info in the generated boleto has to be that of the client signing up. It's showing a pre-fixed address.

Another thing you could do, if possible, is to make it open in a new window when PAY NOW button is clicked.

I need to make some changes in the funcoes_cef.php, for this bank has two types of boleto and some people won't be able to use this one, for it calculates the barcode in a different way. I remember I sent you the script I have here that is working perfectly quite some time ago, so if you want I can send it to you again, so you could integrated it as well. It's a little different than these scripts, so if the files were not encripted, maybe I can make the needed changes myself.

Awaiting your reply. Tks for your attention.

BTW, I noticed some language strings missing on the invoice. If you send me the new language strings, I can translate them right away.

Matt, I know you're busy with more important stuff, but I'd really like to make this work, for this is the payment form I use for all my clients, so it's vital for my business.

First of all, can I just upload the original files and replace encripted ones in the payment gateway folder?

Also I noticed one thing that is very important for this gateway work the way it's supposed to: I have an invoice which was due on the 24th. Client is going to pay today, so he generates the boleto today. The due date on the boleto is now 05/02, so now he has 5 more extra days to pay and no late fee added. This is not right.

Boletos work like this: we give the cashiers instructions on the boleto about late fees and other stuff (this needs to be customized as well), and when client pays after the due date, cashier will add the late fees, for instance:

Instructions to cashier:

Please add 2% late fee after due date

Don't accept payment after 10 days of due date

This is how it works, so we need the due date on the boleto to ALWAYS be the same as the due date on the invoice, no matter when it was generated, so the proper fees will be included.

The way this gateway is set up now nobody could use it, because we can't customize personal information (besides bank account and a couple of other input). We need to be able to customize our own info for this to work right.

Do you think you can fix this thing about the date and let us have the original filed uploaded so we can customize our own info for the generated boletos?

I appreciate your word on this.

• WHMCS CEO

Hi Patty,

I don't actively or regularly monitor the forums so if you want an answer on something from me you should open a ticket. The forums is for help predominantly from other users.

In reply to your question, you should open a ticket for a copy of the unencrypted files for the boleto gateway. They were encoded in error in the most recent release and won't be encoded in future.

Matt

Oi Patty,

Você usa MSN? Tenho um script para boleto que está funcionando perfeitamente, ele usa o core do phpboleto também.

Deixei tudo aberto (sem criptografia) e o setup é todo via código.

Se interessar, estou a disposição!

PS* Postei em PT porque isto só interessa para nós mesmo =)

Please post only in English, since staff is mostly English speaking, and we can't possibly help you otherwise.

Hi bear,

This is an exclusive subject for system of Brazilian payment.

Therefore the communication becomes easier in our native language =)

Ty

Marquinhos

I realize that, and translated using Google (imperfect, but adequate). It would simply be better for staff and other members who may be interested in reading posts that they are conducted in a language common to most instead of just a few. Public posting should be in English, please. PM or email however you like. ;)

I realize that, and translated using Google (imperfect, but adequate). It would simply be better for staff and other members who may be interested in reading posts that they are conducted in a language common to most instead of just a few. Public posting should be in English, please. PM or email however you like. ;)

Ok bear!

Cya

Marquinhos

Hello, Jefferson.

Yes, I opened a ticket and Matt will work in an improvement for the boleto gateway. The way it is now it can't be used without some hacks. I tried to give him all the variables to make it work for all banks available so far. Let's hope it works. ;)

Hi Patty,

Nice to hear that.

I also sent a lot of informations about boletos to Matt but we had no time to do more tests but next days we plan to put whmcs in production and now we will take care of boletos gateway again.

For tests we did some fixes and they worked very nice :-)

If I could help you (and Matt) somehow just let me know.

Best regards,

Jefferson

Hi Patty,

Nice to hear that.

I also sent a lot of informations about boletos to Matt but we had no time to do more tests but next days we plan to put whmcs in production and now we will take care of boletos gateway again.

For tests we did some fixes and they worked very nice :-)

If I could help you (and Matt) somehow just let me know.

Best regards,

Jefferson

Hi Jefferson!

We can change some information and files!

How can I get in touch with you?

Regards,

Marcos

Oi Patty,

Você usa MSN? Tenho um script para boleto que está funcionando perfeitamente, ele usa o core do phpboleto também.

Deixei tudo aberto (sem criptografia) e o setup é todo via código.

Se interessar, estou a disposição!

PS* Postei em PT porque isto só interessa para nós mesmo =)

Hi Marquinhos!

What is your MSN?