Configuring WHM/cPanel and WHMCS

kdxhost

i have the same problems .

i also can not import the manually created accounts in WHM .

error message is : Module Command Error

Sorry, the password you selected cannot be used because it is too weak and would be too easy to crack. Please select a password with strength rating of 50 or higher. (Required Password Strength on general settings in this moment is 1 ) .

I'm part way there. I've just started getting set up and have managed to get a user cpanel account setup from whmcs.

First, make sure your server is connected to whmcs (Setup->server). There should be a whm button that connects to your control panel.

Then under the hosting product->module tab, check Automatically setup the product as soon as an order is placed.

I had to make the invoice be $0.00 so that whmcs figured that it was paid and created the account..

It doesn't seem matter if the order is pending or active. I have another order that has a balance remaining, but making it active doesn't create the account.

I hope this helps someone, and that those who already know can help land it fully.

• 2 weeks later...